Many business owners in Dunwoody GA pay thousands of dollars for Search Engine Optimization and never even sniff the first page of the search results! Some businesses pay a small amount for empty services that provide no value — this is very common. Others are sold on a whole list of services that actually do work, and look great on the surface… but don’t produce any extra revenue in their pockets. There are so many ways to waste your money on marketing.
(1) What Exactly Are Your Prospects Searching – aka Keyword Research.
- Average Customer Value.
- Quantity of Search Volume That Is Your Target Market.
- The Cost of Doing SEO.
(3) What Does Google Think Of Your Site Right Now?
On Page Analysis consists of 4 major factors:
- Do your page titles have the appropriate keywords in them?
- Do you have the main keywords or slight variations within your text at least once?
- Is the linking structure of your site set up properly?
- How well do people respond to the look, flow and feel of your site?
- How many sites are linking to you?
- What is Google’s opinion of the sites linking to you?
- How relevant are the sites linking to you?
- What text do these sites use when linking to you?